Provider Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions between Find a Serviced Office Ltd and SOP (Serviced Office Providers)
1. The SOP means a person, firms or companies acquiring the services of Find a Serviced Office Ltd.
2. The name Find a Serviced Office Ltd refers to FindaServicedOffice.com or associated sites owned by Find a Serviced Office Ltd, whose registered address is; 4 Old Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 1QW
3. The SOP appoints Find a Serviced Office Ltd for the introduction of tenants, subject to the following terms.
1. All referrals of customers by Find a Serviced Office Ltd shall be deemed to give rise to commission payments upon completion of contracts, unless the SOP is able to demonstrate to a reasonable satisfaction within 24 hours of a referral that it has previously been contacted by such persons other than through a referral from Find a Serviced Office Ltd.
2. Commission payable for a successful introduction shall be a minimum amount of 10% of the fully inclusive license fee payable by the customer to the Operator during the first 12 months of the tenant’s occupancy, unless additional fees are agreed by prior arrangement. This shall also include any renewal agreements within the first 12 months of the tenant’s occupancy.
3. The commission shall be due as soon as the SOP receives a signed agreement and deposit payment from the tenant.
4. The operator agrees to email/call the agent on completion of a deal within 5 working days.
5. Should license fees from a particular tenant increase or decrease during the term of the agreement, it is the responsibility of the SOP to inform Find a Serviced Office Ltd in writing so invoices can be adjusted accordingly.
6. Such commission payments will be payable within 30 days of the due date of the invoice. Failure to receive payment within this time will entitle Find a Serviced Office Ltd to charge interest at the rate of 2.5% above Barclays Bank base rate.
7. It is understood that any client, applicant or customer that is referred to an SOP by Find a Serviced Office Ltd is strictly for use of the SOP only. The SOP can only use the referral information in relation to offering business centre services. It is not to be passed on to third parties such as another agent, broker or business centre without the prior approval of Find a Serviced Office Ltd and the applicant.
8. When the same lead has been supplied by more than one agent, then it is the agent who arranges the viewing and that viewing is kept, who shall receive the fees. In the event that an agent does not arrange a viewing, then the first agent to make the referral secures the fee.
Termination of Agreement:
1. These terms and conditions shall be terminable with immediate effect by either party on given written notice. Once an agreement is terminated by either party, a customer introduced by Find a Serviced Office Ltd prior to termination date which gives rise to a fee due in accordance with the forgoing, these conditions shall still apply.